If you’re looking for what’s happening in and around town, our round-the-clock hospitality team are able to share the inside track to ensure you experience all Whistler has to offer.
As well as enjoying the outdoors, make time to relax and rejuvenate when you visit the mountains. Work out and stretch, give muscles the massage they deserve and let your hair shine and skin glow with the latest nourishing treatments.
Return to reality happier and healthier - isn't that what vacations are all about?
Here are some of our favourite spas in Whistler:
There's no better way to spend an afternoon in Whistler than exploring the eclectic culinary scene. Explore four award winning restaurants to local chocolate shops; visit an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar where guests learn the old Napoleonic tradition of champagne sabering to taking in a flight of beer tasting at Whistler's local brewery.
Here are our favourites:
- Canada's premier golf destination.
- Four championship golf courses in one resort from four of the world's top designers
- Superb playing conditions in fresh mountain air with gorgeous views from courses and patios
- Stay in a renowned summer resort with easy access to courses, spas, fine dining, and outdoor activities
- Opening dates are weather and course dependent. A typical season runs from late April or early May until mid-October
Ski & Snowboard
With over 8,100 acres of snow-covered slopes, 16 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers, world-class terrain parks and half pipes and 200+ marked trails for all ability levels and newly updated lifts, Whistler Blackcomb is the ultimate in big mountain experiences.
Our visitors agree - Whistler was voted Number One Overall Ski Resort for 2014 / 2015 in North America by readers of SKI Magazine.
Whistler's vibrant arts and culture scene flourishes year round with a multitude of cultural offerings from engaging art exhibitions, lively music and dance performances and First Nations culture to international film and culinary events.
- Adele Campbell Fine Art Gallery
- Black Tusk Gallery
- Fathom Stone Arts
- Plaza Galleries
- Scotia Creek Gallery
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- Suzanne Johnston Art Gallery
- The Ron Smid Collection
- Whistler Museum and Archives Society
- Whistler Village Art Gallery
Other Things to Do in Whistler
- Sightseeing / Peak 2 Peak on Whistler Blackcomb
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Heli / Cat Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Hiking / Biking Trails
- Canoeing / Kayaking
Our rooms are tailored to your comfort, our amenities designed for your convenience, and our location perfect for you to indulge in all Whistler has to offer; together let’s plan your Whistler escape.
For more activity information view the annual special events in Whistler resort.